Would you like to work as a varnisher in a renowned steel construction company in the Nunspeet region?
About the client
Our client specializes in steel structures. Projects are largely self-implemented. In addition, they have access to their own, extensive and modern machine park. Thanks to this, the customer can provide appropriate structures on request. In addition, they also complete the construction of industrial halls or livestock sheds. They have already proven themselves in various projects such as agricultural, industrial, renovation and private.
The work will take place from Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 16:00. Sometimes it may happen that the client asks you to stay a little longer if the work needs to be completed.
In this job you will spray, maintain, stain and fire resistant steel structures. Of course, you check the quality in terms of the thickness of the paint layer and the correct use of personal protective equipment. Together with your colleagues, you ensure careful inventory management in the paint shop. In addition, you ensure order in the workplace, and put the sprayed material in a safe place.
What we offer?
- Work from 32-40 hours a week
- Working in the long run to extend and direct an employment contract with a client
- Salary from € 12.59 to € 14 per hour
- 25 leave days per year + 8.33% holiday allowance
- Supplements for overtime and irregular working hours in in in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metals
- Refund per kilometer € 0.19 per kilometer
- Possibility for us to obtain a VCA
- Enough space for your own input and ideas.
- Experience with spraying, for example as a wet coater, powder coater, shot blasting or industrial sprayer
- English or Dutch at a communicative level
- Monitoring and inspections
- Own accommodation and commuting
- You need to have BSN number and have rights to work and live in the Netherlands
Something for you?