Have you always been looking for a job as a production worker in a bakery? At this work you ensure that cookies, cakes and other snacks are packed with the greatest care and attention.
Our client prepares the most delicious sweet and salty snacks. The history of this client goes back 25 years and is currently one of the most important players in the Dutch market. We are looking for production workers for this confectionery in Bunschoten-Spakenburg.
What will you be doing as a production worker at a cookie factory?
In this position, as a production worker, you will arrange and pack cookies, snacks and sandwiches baked on the assembly line. This is mainly a position where you do standing and a lot of repetitive work. Part of your job is also tossing frikandel sandwiches and sweetening apple pies.
What we offer?
- Gross salary of € 11.71 per hour in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for the Bakery Industry;
- A shift allowance of 34% and 37% between 6.00 pm and 6.00 am
- Cookies to take home
- Working in a dynamic environment;
- You will receive work clothes;
- Commendable work is rewarded with a job guarantee by contracting with DutchDays or permanent work with a client;
- In order to increase the chance of contract extension or permanent visit, we offer various courses related to professions, such as HACCP, Forklift, BHV or VCA. We will always encourage and support the growth potential of employment agencies.
What are we asking for?
- You come from the Bunschoten region;
- A little production experience is a plus;
- You are available at least 24 hours a week;
- Communicative English or Dutch
- Own accommodation and commuting
- Work in 3 shifts
- You need to have BSN number and have rights to work and live in the Netherlands
Who we are?
A job well paid is important. Your health, friends, and the experiences you get outside of work are just as important. DutchDays helps you make the most of your life in the Netherlands. With a job that suits you, coaching to grow and a nice community. After work, exercise, eating and playing with friends: that's a valuable DutchDays experience.
Something for you? Apply directly!
As soon as you say "yes" to this position, you will start working for a company that will really invest in it.