As a metal worker, you are responsible for your own machine. You make sure it is properly positioned and keep a close eye on safety. It is a long-term position where there is a chance of permanent employment with a client. Nice detail, you are free on Friday afternoon!
As a metal production worker, you will work for our client. It is a company that specializes in making iron wire products that can be found everywhere. Think bucket handles and braiding wires. They have a modern machine park consisting of about 40 straighteners and wire cutters. As a result, they quickly deliver various types of rods in the desired quality. They work day shifts from 07:30 to 16:30.
About the job
During your shift, you make sure that the machine is properly adapted to the product being manufactured. In this way, a wire of the appropriate thickness and length is created. Place the finished wires neatly on the pallet so that they can be picked up by a forklift. If your machine breaks down, you, as the production worker, are responsible for its correct resolution.
What we offer?
- Wage 13.00 € gross per hour
- Good organization of travel expenses
- 25 days of holiday leave per year and 8.33% of holiday pay
- You are free Friday afternoon! You work from 07:30 to 16:00, Monday to Thursday, and 06:15-13:00 on Friday
- A long-term position with a view to permanent employment with the client
- You have some technical knowledge
- You live near Apeldoorn, Deventer or Twello
- You have a driving license
- You have your own transport and accommodation.
- You need to have BSN number and have rights to work and live in the Netherlands
Something for you? Apply directly!
As soon as you say "yes" to this position, you will start working for a company that will really invest in you. We are happy to help you with this job.