Freight Forwarder - in this position you will be responsible for sending and receiving goods. You will also carry out activities such as loading, unloading, storing and packing.
More about this position
As a freight forwarder, you are responsible for the unloading, checking and arrival of the freight. You also collect and check outgoing orders, prepare them for transport and load trucks. You drive, operate and electric pumping stations. You keep order in the warehouse. You are able to re-recognize and recognize irregularities, defects, defects and undesirable situations in the field of quality, (product) safety and hygiene, and then report them to the manager.
What do we ask of you?
- MBO work / thinking level
- You are a team player, you have a sense of responsibility and you are flexible
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- You have a forklift certificate
- English or Dutch language on the communicative level
- You have your own transport and accommodation.
- You need to have BSN number and have rights to work and live in the Netherlands
What we offer?
- You can start right away.
- A dynamic full-time position with plenty of room for self-contribution
- You will get a good salary of €13 - €19 gross per hour, depending on your age, knowledge and experience.
- Possibility of a permanent contract with good results
- Your salary is transferred to your account every week (or every 4 weeks, which is also possible)
- Personal budget for development through subject education / courses
Is it for you?
Do you see the opportunities for yourself and are you enthusiastic about the job? Then grab this opportunity with both hands and apply directly using the button below. Still not sure about something? We're here to tell you the honest story about this vacancy. Only in this way can we work together for sustainable cooperation