Have you completed the MBO construction course in bricklayer or are you working on it? Or maybe you have gained practical experience in this? This might be something for you! You can also apply if you are still an apprentice.
Our client is an experienced masonry company in Nunspeet. It is a family company that guarantees quality and craftsmanship from father to son. The tasks differ from the renovation, construction of new, large and small structures.
As a bricklayer, you work independently. This means you can read the drawing, know what material you need and calculate the amount of material. Then you mix certain amounts of sand, clay, cement or dry mortar with the water. You also know how to calculate angles and layers, and you have experience with various masonry constraints. Chopping, sawing or cutting stones and other building materials and grouting is not a problem for you. In short, you know the entire work process and you are a true professional!
What we offer?
- Salary according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement: € 17.49 gross per hour
- 20 days ADV
- BPF Construction annuity
- Travel costs 0.32 EUR / km
- You are entitled to 25 days of holiday leave and 8.33% of holiday pay
- Lots of personal responsibility
- We have a training budget for your personal development
- Pleasant atmosphere
- Ability to work independently in both large and small structures
- Ability to demonstrate relevant work experience in a resume
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a bricklayer
- Living in the Nunspeet area
- Having a driving license and own transport.
- You need to have BSN number and have rights to work and live in the Netherlands
Something for you? Apply directly.
As soon as you say "yes" to this position, you will start working for a company that will really invest in you. We are happy to help you with this job.