Do you have a completed MBO construction course in the direction of mason or are you working on this? Or have you perhaps gained practical experience in this? Then this might be something for you! You are also welcome to apply if you are still an apprentice.
As a Bricklayer you will work for our client
Our client is an experienced masonry company in Nunspeet. It is a family business that has passed from father to son and guarantees quality and craftsmanship. The assignments vary from renovation, new construction, large and small construction.
As a Bricklayer you will do the following
As a bricklayer you work independently. So that means you can read drawing, know what material you need and calculate the amount of material. Then you mix the specified amounts of sand, clay, cement or dry mortar with water. You also know how to calculate angles and layers and you have experience with different masonry bonds. Chopping, sawing or cutting stones and other building materials and pointing is no problem for you. In short, you know the entire work process and you are a real professional!
You are a real go-getter and together with your colleagues you ensure the desired end result. It is very important that you can work well together. In addition, you carry out all assigned work and you ensure that the tools and your workplace are kept clean.
What we offer?
- Salary in accordance with construction collective labor agreement: €17.49 gross per hour
- 20 ADV days
- BPF Construction guest house
- Travel costs €0.32 c/km
- You are entitled to 25 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay
- family business
- Lots of personal responsibility
- We have a training budget available for your personal development
- Pleasant atmosphere
What we ask of a bricklayer?
- Able to work independently in both large and small construction
- VCA, or willing to get it
- Demonstrable, relevant work experience on your CV
- You have at least 3 years work experience as a mason
- Living in the Nunspeet area
- In possession of a driver's license and own transport .
- You need to have BSN number and have rights to work and live in the Netherlands
- Own housing and transport to/from work
Something for you? Apply directly.
As soon as you say 'yes' to this vacancy, you will start working at a company that is willing to really invest in you. We are happy to help you with this job.